The canteen and uniform shop now accepts online orders using MunchMonitor!
To follow are steps to help you order uniforms and school supplies through our online uniform shop.
Our lovely and busy parents have asked for easier access to the uniform shop to purchase their child’s needs while also ensuring that as much of the money spent goes back to the school to support P&C activities and students of SCPS.
- Go to munchmonitor.com
- Click LOGIN
- Click REGISTER
- Enter school ID: sthcps and password: munch2034
- Click Submit
- Enter your email address
- Enter the password you want. Make sure you can remember your password!
- Click Create your Account
- Click on the Activation Link in the email we sent
- Follow the steps to create your Parent Profile
- Add Students to your account
- Click on Account Top-up to transfer money into your account
You are now ready to order online!
- Access your account at http://www.munchmonitor.com
- Go to the login page and enter details
- Once logged in to your account, you can set up your children on your account or top up as required
** Please note that Kindy students for 2018 should choose KINDY18 as their “Class”
- On the Home screen go to the school shop.
- Place your items in the cart for the appropriate size and checkout.
- You may need to top up your account if you have insufficient funds for your cart purchases.
- Orders before 9am Friday mornings, during school term, shall be delivered to your child’s classroom no later than the end of the following week.
- Kindy 2018 orders can be picked up at the uniform shop.
Other useful information
Got the wrong size?
Items can be swapped at the Uniform shop if sizing is inappropriate.
When is the Uniform Shop open?
Opening hours are 8.30am-9.30am Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Top-up your account online using VISA/MasterCard
(Uniform Shop orders require no top-up, you simply select your items and pay for your purchase at the online order checkout).
Call MunchMonitor at 1300 796 190 or email email@example.com if you require further technical assistance.
Where does the money go?
SCPS P&C source quality cost efficient items for your family. All profits go to South Coogee P&C.
It only cost $ 3.00 (ex-GST) per school term for the family account.
No sign up fee.
No transaction fee.
Thank you for supporting our school community!